Christmas is next week!

, , No Comments
Wow! Just looked at the calendar only to realize Christmas is next week. I'll have to admit working at the Folk Art Center can bring out the procrastinator in me because I know I can always go downstairs and do a lot of my shopping right after work. That said, the weeks leading up to the holiday I walk through Allanstand thinking of ideas about perfect gifts so I thought I would share some with you:

Teacher gifts:

Christmas tree ornament by Walt Cunningham of Zirconia, NC ($21)


Christmas tree mini ornament by Jeff McKinley of Asheville, NC
($10 - $16)


Handwoven guest towel by Peggy Whitted of Sevierville, TN ($15.50)

Gift for Mom:

Ceramic bowl by Laurey-Faye Long of Sylva, NC ($91)
and salad tongs by Allegheny Treenware of Thorton, WV ($31)

Gift for Dad:

Wood kalaidescope for his desk by Alice Houser of Spruce Pine, NC ($95.50)

Gift for High School or College student:

Journal by Darryl Maleike of Asheville, NC ($81)
and polymer clay pen by Irene Semanchuk of Asheville, NC (30.50)

Gift for Neighbor:

Ceramic mug by David Grant of Maryville, TN ($27)

Gift for Niece or Nephew:
Toy train by Richard Nease of Gore, VA ($41)

Gift for sister or friend:
Sterling silver earrings by Barbara Joiner of Brasstown, NC ($54)

Gift for brother:
Brontosaurus wood puzzle by Peter Chapman of Bent Mountain, VA ($71.50)

And last, but not least, a gift for me:
Ceramic clock "all is well" by Chiwa of Asheville, NC ($216)






0 comments:

Post a Comment